RBM offers a wide range of Careers in Administration, Sales and Trades in Diversified Electrical Equipment. RBM Team members are given professional development in areas pertaining to their field with wide-ranging work environments from in-office to different field locations adds to the interesting variety offered by a progressive office automation company like RBM.
Contract Solutions Engineer
We are offering experience in a highly specialised field with a very particular skill set that provides an excellent career advancement opportunity to work within the ever evolving and expanding Business Solutions space via a supportive team culture and established business reputation
Based on the premise of flexible hours to allow you to continue studies or other projects, we have a current project based position that requires a unique skill set but offers the opportunity to develop a valuable skills set and have a unique experience.
We specialise within the field of Business Technologies integration through our long standing partnerships with Canon and Toshiba. While our business turns 50 this year and at its core is hardware technology, in the last 5 years we created and have successfully grown a specialised unit within our business for the development and implementation of Digitization and Automation technology. Alongside Canon and Toshiba’s investments in global technology platforms we build, implement and customise technology for organisations in CQ to assist them in meeting their challenges both now and in the future.
As a measure of our success, this year, Canon awarded RBM the title of Australian Software Partner of Year for 2018.
Importantly; this is not a position within a core IT style department, it is software based with a high degree of focus being placed Business process automation.
What we provide;
- Opportunity to work at a high level with Business Automation Solution Platforms, Document Management Systems and Managed Services
- Experience, support and well developed tools to help you achieve
- Manufacturer backed support and personal development from Canon and Toshiba Corporations
- 3rd Party provided tools and training from Industry Leader
- The environment to gain a high degree of business acumen with the capability to understand, interrogate and design business work flows
- Position with Flexible hours
Your Key project based responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Provide support to the Solutions Engineer through the RBM Solution Delivery Lifecycle using your existing or developing skills in:
- Business process mapping and requirement gathering
- Defining, designing and scoping solution proposals and project plans
- Installing, configuring, building and testing information systems
- Implementing, training and supporting solutions
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and facilitate on-going professional services activities
- Support for the Solutions team in Pre and Post-Sales support to customers and other RBM departments relating to connectivity and functionality of business equipment, systems and solutions
- Support for the Solutions team in Preparation, Installation, Implementation, End User Training and Post-Implementation Support of business equipment,
- Consistent improvement through provided and self-initiated training and personal development programs
What you will need to provide;
- Appropriate qualifications in Information Technology and/or experience in a related field. Ideally you will have knowledge, experience or keen interest in the following areas:
- Information System Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Business Process Mapping / Procedure Documentation
- Working within a Project Framework
- Software Development including:
- C# .Net XAML Desktop Stack
- C# .Net Core / Standard / ASP.NET Web Stack
- Objective-C / Swift or Xamarin Mobile Stack
- Azure Cloud Services
- API Integrations
- SQL Server / SQLite or other database
- Server Administration including Print Management Systems
- Excellent organisational and decision making skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt and evolve pre-set plans.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- A willingness to conduct hands on work as the role does involve a physical aspect
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
Apply for this role »